- This topic is empty.
June 16, 2020 at 1:31 AM #229Community AdminKeymaster
In the interest of fostering an open and welcoming environment, we as administrators and moderators pledge to make participation in our programs and our community a harassment-free experience for everyone, regardless of age, body size, disability, ethnicity, sex characteristics, gender identity and expression, level of experience, education, socio-economic status, nationality, personal appearance, race, religion, or sexual identity and orientation.
Examples of behavior that contributes to creating a positive environment include:
- Using welcoming and inclusive language
- Being respectful of differing viewpoints and experiences
- Gracefully accepting constructive criticism
- Focusing on what is best for the community
- Showing empathy towards other community members
Examples of unacceptable behavior by participants include:
- The use of sexualized language or imagery and unwelcome sexual attention or advances
- Trolling, insulting/derogatory comments, and personal or political attacks
- Public or private harassment
- Publishing others’ private information, such as a physical or electronic address, without explicit permission
- Other conduct which could reasonably be considered inappropriate in a professional setting
Moderators are responsible for clarifying the standards of acceptable behavior and are expected to take appropriate and fair corrective action in response to any instances of unacceptable behavior.
Moderators have the right and responsibility to remove, edit, or reject comments, replies, feedback, bug reports, and other contributions that are not aligned to this Code of Conduct, or to ban temporarily or permanently any community member for other behaviors that they deem inappropriate, threatening, offensive, or harmful.
This Code of Conduct applies within all AvatarGen.io spaces, and it also applies when an individual is representing AvatarGen.io or its community in public spaces. Examples of representing AvatarGen.io or community include using an official AvatarGen.io e-mail address, posting via an official social media account, or acting as an appointed representative at an online or offline event. Representation of AvatarGen.io may be further defined and clarified by the AvatarGen.io team.
Instances of abusive, harassing, or otherwise unacceptable behavior may be reported by contacting the AvatarGen.io team. All complaints will be reviewed and investigated and will result in a response that is deemed necessary and appropriate to the circumstances. The AvatarGen.io team is obligated to maintain confidentiality with regard to the reporter of an incident. Further details of specific enforcement policies may be posted separately.
Moderators who do not follow or enforce the Code of Conduct in good faith may face temporary or permanent repercussions as determined by other members of the AvatarGen.io leadership.
This Code of Conduct is adapted from the Contributor Covenant homepage.
- The topic ‘AvatarGen.io Community Code of Conduct’ is closed to new replies.